Stupid Kid with Acnesss 5 Stupid Kid with Acnesss 5

I thought this day would never come

By the far the cleverest and funniest in the series. Too bad it took you forever to make it.

5/5 10/10

LL - Dawsons Creek LL - Dawsons Creek

ok then

I guess it was fun.

GG - Blue Orchid GG - Blue Orchid

Yowza!

I'm diggin this one. Glad to see The White Stripes in a swell collab such as this.

<3 GG!

MetalStorm MetalStorm

Potential

The game has potential, but right now it isn't that good. I played for about 5 minutes then x'ed it out. With work I'm sure it could be much better.

Jak 3: The Journey Back Jak 3: The Journey Back

Will all the jackasses just shut-up!

I thought this game was very well put together. I wish all of these jerk-offs that have no idea the effort and work that goes into these games will shut-up about how they think something is screwed up, when they just have no clue.

Half the ppl that have given this 0's wouldn't know how to create something this good in their whole life, so they should just shut the fuck up.

As for you, I thought you did a great job with this. I still find myself playing it, trying to get past teh lava (I'm not that good).

My life Is Constipated My life Is Constipated

Ha!

Very Smecksy!

The Napoleon Dynamite Song The Napoleon Dynamite Song

What goes here, you might ask?

Awesome, glad you finally re-recorded it.

ThE&amp;gt;?&amp;gt;?&amp;gt;?CRazY:(:)SoNG}]{;-__- ThE>?>?>?CRazY:(:)SoNG}]{;-__-

If the King Of Metal Loves it....

Shit Teddy, if the fuckin GoreBastard Loved it, the fucking king of metal on newgrounds,that has to mean it was great. I should've been there bitch! Oh well, great job dude, but can u sorta leave the guitar to me?

-Collin (The GUITARIST of BushWhackers)

just kidding,ur great at it!

RndTBWBExtr responds:

BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1