My life Is Constipated My life Is Constipated

Ha!

Very Smecksy!

The Napoleon Dynamite Song The Napoleon Dynamite Song

What goes here, you might ask?

Awesome, glad you finally re-recorded it.

ThE>?>?>?CRazY:(:)SoNG}]{;-__- ThE>?>?>?CRazY:(:)SoNG}]{;-__-

If the King Of Metal Loves it....

Shit Teddy, if the fuckin GoreBastard Loved it, the fucking king of metal on newgrounds,that has to mean it was great. I should've been there bitch! Oh well, great job dude, but can u sorta leave the guitar to me?

-Collin (The GUITARIST of BushWhackers)

just kidding,ur great at it!

RndTBWBExtr responds:

BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Guitar - King O The Hill Theme Guitar - King O The Hill Theme

Finally Used For A Submission!

Good job Matt, we finally got one of our songs in a submission.

BIG RED PLUNGER BITCH BIG RED PLUNGER BITCH

son-ova-bitch

BITCH!!!
THAT WAS GREAT!

Injured Apple Injured Apple

Funny

Good job guys. I know I was there when you recorded it, but I still like it a lot.

Trogdor!!!! Trogdor!!!!

Thanks for ruinin a great song

Wonderful, you ruined this song even more! Get a life and come up with your own ideas.

lessthan3 responds:

You're such an ass. When you have any talent of your own, feel free to criticize others. Until then, please shut up.

Trogdor Trogdor

No Way! That Sucked!

How could you? You took a great song and completely destroyed it! Hopefuly you never cover any other songs cause that seriously SUCKED!!!
O yea, and I'm reporting it as stolen because all of the brothers Chaps material is copyrighted.

lessthan3 responds:

No offense, but you're an idiot. Copyrighted material? We SENT a copy to the Brothers Chaps.

However, we do realize the vocals sucked. Phil was coughing and sputtering like crazy during the record. So we're gonna put up a new version soon.

LoZ| Zora Domain| Jamaican Mix LoZ| Zora Domain| Jamaican Mix

THAT WAS AWESOME!

O man dude, u have have got to be one of the greatest performers on this site!
That song was amazing. I think it's great that you can take good song and make them even better!
I've listened to all of your songs and they are all great!
KEEP MAKING GREAT SONGS!!!! I HOPE THEY ALL GO PLATINUM!!!

P.S. It would be cool if you could go into Olskool and review It's Almost Over Now for me :)

HouseMasta responds:

Thanks for the review! YAY! I have another hardcore fan! thanks for your support weeman425!

I've never heard heard "It's almost over now," and i have no idea who made it.....

Anyway, thanks again for the review and yes... i hope they all go Platinum too!

-Steve G

Sunshine in the Summer Time Sunshine in the Summer Time

GREAT SONG! SO AWESOME!

This is a really good song. Everyone should give this song a 5. I hope to hear more songs from these guys!